Severe Weather in the Plains

August 17, 2011

Apology

I am very sorry for not posting the past few days.  I have been very busy with school stuff, as school starts up tomorrow.  When school starts, you can expect periods without any posting at all.  The expected time would be between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm on most days.  There will be a few where I get home early, around 4:00 pm, where I may be able to post more.  It should work out something like this: I get up in the morning, post on my blog with tropical and severe weather outlooks, before heading off to school.  If there is anything I need to update you on when I get home, I will try to get it out before 9:30 pm.  Because we must leave earlier, the outlooks will generally be less detailed, with some even being written the night before.  Just a heads up!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment